- About Us
- Student Success & Retention
- Student Life
- Social Justice & Inclusion
- Safety & Wellness
- Quick Links
About Student Success and Retention
“Student success is enhanced when an institution provides many complementary policies and practices to support students academically and socially… Students are more likely to thrive when support comes from multiple sources.” – Kuh, et al., 2005
- Engage students in the learning process both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Provide resources and support to empower students to achieve their academic and personal goals.
- Collaborate with campus partners to encourage students in their persistence to graduation.