- About Us
- Student Success & Retention
- Social Justice & Inclusion
- Student Life
- Quick Links
About Student Life
“We come to college not alone to prepare to make a living, but to learn to live a life” – M.J. Riggs, 1883
- Communicate expectations and explain how individual and group behavior impacts the community.
- Provide formal and informal leadership opportunities.
- Equip students with knowledge and skills through employment and involvement to succeed in college and beyond.
- Encourage students’ participation in social activities and traditions associated with the Cyclone experience.