- About Us
- Student Success & Retention
- Student Life
- Social Justice & Inclusion
- Safety & Wellness
- Quick Links
About Social Justice & Inclusion
“In a socially just setting, individuals possess the ability to choose their own path while working collaboratively with others.” – Evans, 2010
- Create an environment that is safe, welcoming, inclusive and respectful.
- Provide programs, services and support for all students to support equity and access.
- Engage in intentional dialogue among diverse perspectives to foster personal development and social change.
- Advance a broadly-defined conceptualization of diversity that incorporates multiple (visible and invisible) identities.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Services
- Margaret Sloss Women’s Center
- Multicultural Student Affairs