Report It

If this is an emergency, please call 911 or direct your questions or concern to one of these resources. ISU Police are also available to provide non-emergency assistance 24/7 at 515-294-4428.

Campus Climate

Use this form to report incidents of bias across the university that negatively impact the campus climate. 

Equal Opportunity 

Use this form for yourself or others to resolve issues of potential discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct, or cultural conflict.


Report incidents of hazing involving students, staff, and/or faculty on or off campus property.

Formal Student Complaint Form

If the student has a complaint regarding and ISU staff or faculty member and is not satisfied after working informally to resolve the complaint, the student may use this website to file a formal complaint with the appropriate Dean or Senior Vice President.

Department of Residence (DoR) Service Request

 This form is for students living in Department of Residence housing to receive a service in their room or building.

Refer a Student for Assistance Student Assistance provides assistance to students experiencing difficulties or crisis situations. 
Barriers to Access Use this form to report any sort of barriers that impact someone’s ability to access our community.

Facilities, Planning, and Management Report a Problem

Report a problem in one of the campus buildings (not including the Memorial Union or Department of Residence housing)

Memorial Union Incident Form 

Report any incident that occured in the Memorial Union

Office of Risk Management: Report an Incident or Injury

This form is used for injury reports, property damage, university property damange, or motor vehicle accident)

ISU Compliance and Ethics Online Report Form

Use this form to report to report violations of compliance and ethics including but not limited to: falsification of records, conflicts of interest, violations of federal or state laws or regulations, or misuse of university funds

Environmental Health and Safety: Report a Hazard

Report a hazard on campus that may include: biohazards, indoor air quality, lead, electrical or fire saftey, or radiation

Information Technology: Security Incident Report

Report IT security-related incidents on campus

Report Smokefree Air Act Violation


Use this form to report someone smoking on restricted areas of campus in violation of the Iowa Smokefree Air Act