Welcome to ISU Parents' Association
The Iowa State University Parents' Association (ISUPA) serves all Cyclone families by promoting parent programs and communicating university resources to enhance students' experiences and success at Iowa State.
As a family member of student enrolled at Iowa State, you are automatically a member of the Parents' Association. ISUPA is an auxiliary organization of the university affiliated with the Dean of Students Office, which provides administration and advising. ISUPA is governed by a volunteer board of directors comprised of parents of Iowa State students.
Cyclone families can utilize the following resources to stay informed:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter, Relatively Speaking
- Volunteer at Cyclone Family Weekend or June Orientation
- Join our Board of Directors
- Contact the Parents' Advisory Line at 1-800-772-8546: your PAL on campus when you have questions or don't know who to call for assistance.
- Support ISUPA's activities and outreach by football tickets or donating to ISUPA.
Keep tabs on our latest news by following ISU Parents' Association on Facebook. Aside from being the first to hear about our upcoming programs and events, you'll find it is a great way to network among the Cyclone Family.
Join the Iowa State University Parents' Association for our Golf Outing, Saturday, September 26th, during Cyclone Family Weekend.
Click on the picture to send an email to register for this great event!