Photo courtesy of Woodruff Companies
The Academic Success Center (ASC), located in the Hixson-Lied Student Success Center (pictured above), is a collection of services and programs designed to help you reach your academic goals. See our Mission.
We offer individualized and group-facilitated experiences through course-specific and general academic assistance such as academic coaching and outreach, Supplemental Instruction, and tutoring services as well as Psych 131, an academic skills course. It's up to you to choose and use those supports that can help you strengthen your learning and earn the grades you want!
- Exam preparation and test anxiety
- Time management and procrastination
- Study skills and goal setting
- Help rooms, study locations, and campus resources
- and more
Learn more and schedule an appointment
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
Every effort will be made to fulfill your tutoring request, but placement depends on the number of qualified tutors and schedule compatibility.
- Apply to Become a Tutor (Applications for Summer 2015 are open until July 10)
- Apply to Request a Tutor (Applications for Summer 2015 are open until July 10)
- Learn more about tutoring
Supplemental Instruction and Tutoring may occur outside of Academic Success Center hours and in different locations on campus.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 1060 Hixson-Lied Student Success Center (view campus map | Floor Plans | Images of the building)
Website Management: Contact Joshua Mitchell or call our office if you have trouble with our website or find any broken links.