Photo courtesy of Woodruff Companies
The Academic Success Center (ASC), located in the Hixson-Lied Student Success Center (pictured above), is a collection of services and programs designed to help you reach your academic goals. See our Mission.
We offer individualized and group experiences through course-specific and general academic assistance as well as credit and non-credit programs.
It's up to you to choose and use those that can help you strengthen your learning and earn the grades you want!
- Exam preparation and test anxiety
- Time management and procrastination
- Study skills and goal setting
- Help rooms, study locations, and campus resources
- and more
Learn more and schedule an appointment
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
Every effort will be made to fulfill your tutoring request, but placement depends on the number of qualified tutors and schedule compatibility.
- Apply to Become a Tutor (Applications for Spring 2015 are open until April 3)
- Apply to Request a Tutor (Applications for Spring 2015 are open until April 17)
- Learn more about tutoring
Supplemental Instruction and Tutoring may occur outside of Academic Success Center hours and in different locations on campus.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 1060 Hixson-Lied Student Success Center (view campus map | Floor Plans | Images of the building)
Website Management: Contact Joshua Mitchell or call our office if you have trouble with our website or find any broken links.